Hey guys! I recently moved from one house to another which to me means, my book case moved from one house to another. This allowed for me to clean up and re-alphabetize my books. In doing so, I cleared up 3/4 of the bottom shelf.
I have a pretty impressive collection for someone of just 18 and I am constantly looking for that collection to grow.
This, is where I need your help. I would like you to suggest me your favorite books/books everyone should read. They can be fiction, non-fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, classics, astrology, etc (though I will tell you that I am partial to fiction and already own many classics).
15 Notes/ Hide
- yonggiebear answered: HUSH HUSH, Divergent, House of the scorpion
- saffron-muffin answered: one hundred years of solitude..the awesomest book ever :0!
- outtoshatter answered: Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, Divergent by Veronica Roth, TMI series by Cassandra Clare, and Infernal Devices. Wither by Lauren Destefa
- broslasher answered: i really like “Ink heart” <3
- intergalactic-disappointment answered: I would suggest the Warriors series!
- zombiethyme answered: 'Invitation to the Game' by Monica Hughes. :D
- nikanikkachu answered: I have some fiction for you to read: Mary’s Son, Please Look After Mom, Dead of Night. These are just a few books I’ve recently read and like
- themeaningofdreams answered: Speak, The Color Code
- princessofnerds answered: Crank by ellen hopkins, or any ellen hopkins books :)
- youseeme-rolleigns answered: The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman~ 8D
- ohdaffodil answered: The Bright Forever by Lee Martin is a favorite of mine. Also anything by Chuck Palahniuk if you aren’t already a fan of his :)
- thomass-bangalter answered: Hunger Games? /shot
- president-cellphone answered: The Wolves of Mercy Falls (or Shiver Trilogy) is amazing. Also, Exit Here by Jason Myers and The Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst.
- ariesonfire posted this