Aries Compatibility with Libra
Aries are hasty and impulsive while Libras are entirely the opposite. Libras are almost too careful when making decisions- Libra loves to look at both sides and seek others opinions before working on tasts. In this way, Aries and Libras are complete opposites. Aries are extremely individualistic and they may never care about other’s opinions of them. In fact, an Aries could be too indifferent to other’s opinions. Once an Aries and a Libra overcome this characteristic they can form the best compaionship.
To make the relationship last, both partners need to have a strong emotional attraction. While Libras are laid back and reserved, Aries are always lively and energetic. If they are the right amount of both, Aries and Libras can mesh very well together.
A relationship between the two is a learning process. Libras can teach Aries how to be careful in life and can teach them much needed patience while Aries can teach Libras to let loose, go on adventures, and have a thrill so that a Libra can have a joy filled life.
These two signs don’t need many adjustments to make the balance work…
Libras are insanely attracted to Aries and the love and attraction could be instant! This attraction could be permanent when the two are compatible in other aspects of life. Both of these two signs are smart, intelligent, and extroverted. Which will allow them to talk and share experiences together.
On the negative side, Libras are very careful and sometimes slow when choosing their life partners. This one thing could drive an Aries away if they feel a delay in Libras decision on whether or not to be with them. While Libras (like nearly all other signs) find Aries impulsiveness a little overbearing, a dinner to talk things through can solve that problem quickly- if the two signs really want to be together.
For the relationship to work: Libras need to be more decisive, Aries need to be more patient, Both need to refrain from dominating the other, Communication, Mutual agreements, and Trust.
What will tear them apart: Indesciveness, impulsiveness, domination, and indifference.
46 Notes/ Hide
- jillybeanz08 likes this
- cakes93 likes this
- thepolitemoose likes this
- thenewkiki likes this
- varvkimwhore reblogged this from ariesonfire
- canniicane likes this
- animalkandy reblogged this from ariesonfire
- animalkandy likes this
- fateandfire reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- crystalseaside likes this
- yomalakaa reblogged this from ariesonfire
- rae-grant likes this
- dauminationn reblogged this from ariesonfire
- instantdrea reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- shinlakkie likes this
- random-sparks-of-life likes this
- punk-loli-princess reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- punk-loli-princess likes this
- sayhumph likes this
- kopiki-chan likes this
- phoenixcest likes this
- fridaytakeonme reblogged this from ariesonfire
- dashhdoll likes this
- ff6699-lady reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- engenheiro504 reblogged this from ariesonfire
- bigbucks-bigtrucks likes this
- livinyoungandwildandfree96 reblogged this from ariesonfire
- kap000w likes this
- 2ragdolls reblogged this from ariesonfire
- kissmetillifaint likes this
- idontneedyoutofly likes this
- dream-twister likes this
- whatadork reblogged this from ariesonfire
- samanthajoirene reblogged this from ariesonfire
- inoccentdreaming reblogged this from ariesonfire
- britlerbehbeh likes this
- fatallyfeminine likes this
- randomthoughtsbymichelle likes this
- itsmehannah13 reblogged this from ariesonfire
- itsmehannah13 likes this
- youngshogun reblogged this from ariesonfire
- ariesonfire posted this