Aries Friendship Compatibility with Aquarius
An Aries-Aquarius friendship creates a highly dynamic and creative pair, as a result of the vivacity of the Aries and the vision of the Aquarius. Their friendship could be competitive, but always exciting. Since these signs are two apart in the Zodiac, they communicate well with each other. Aries and Aquarius are enthusiastic about life and enjoy novelty and fantastic experiences. They love thrills in life and love to flaunt in front of other people.
Aries and Aquarius admire each other. Aquarius admire the impulsive and energetic nature of Aries and their ability to take the initiative. Aries, on the other hand, admire the creativity and vision of Aquarius. Aries always want to try something new, but sometimes run out of ideas. Aquarius always have new ideas, but don’t always have the energy to carry them outs. Thus these signs seem ideally suited for each other. However both signs value their independence, and this could sometimes lead to setbacks their friendship. Aquarius could get vexed at the domineering nature of Aries, while Aries might interpret the inherently distant and detached nature of Aquarius as lack of warmth from their part. Both friends must realise that they are essentially different in character and accept that fact.
The ruling planet of Aries is Mars, and the ruling planets of Aquarius are Saturn and Uranus. Uranus is the planet of inventiveness and creativity, and Aquarius get their vision from the influence of this planet. The influence of Mars in the partnership, via Aries, helps in new plans being put to action. Finally, the influence of Saturn, known for its perseverance, ensures that the partners keep working hard until the plans run to completion.
Aries is a fire sign and Libra is an air sign. Air supports fire and keeps it burning. The water bearer supports the enthusiasm and energy of the ram, and provides it with ideas and vision to channel its energy. The Aries is the more physically active of the pair and loves to implement the schemes of the Aquarius. The more mentally active Aquarius adores to see his or her ideas actually carried out by the Aries.
Aries is a cardinal sign and Aquarius is a fixed sign. Aries give Aquarius the confidence to put their plans into practice, rather than just inventing them in their minds. Aquarius keep inspiring Aries with new schemes, and encourages them to finish one project before running off to another. Since either of them happily acknowledges the superiority of the other in his or her respective field, they seldom have disagreements.
The best aspect of a friendship between an Aries and an Aquarius is their ability to come up with new ideas and implement them. They balance each other so amazingly and utilize each other’s talents wonderfully. They could get a lot of things done, as long as they stay together.
39 Notes/ Hide
- xxkittyfacexx likes this
- coral-dreamersophprosynespirit likes this
- inspirmagination likes this
- saphyrebreaunna likes this
- wendy--skydragon reblogged this from askasukajunkazama
- askasukajunkazama reblogged this from ariesonfire
- mypimpself reblogged this from ariesonfire
- gayballoons reblogged this from ariesonfire
- gayballoons likes this
- meet-me-at-coral-island-xo reblogged this from ariesonfire
- shwahina likes this
- nootstumblr likes this
- lisellels reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- ifmalover likes this
- pax6 likes this
- theoriginalswankster reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- bilboaa likes this
- somethingwright reblogged this from ariesonfire and added:
- themickispecial reblogged this from ananimecalledboku and added:
- themickispecial likes this
- kiba-kageto reblogged this from ananimecalledboku and added:
- ananimecalledboku reblogged this from kiba-kageto and added:
- danyxelle likes this
- combiendetempsest-toujours likes this
- a-tasty-asian likes this
- starry-eyeddesigning likes this
- mirrr1120 reblogged this from ariesonfire
- zahirahpink likes this
- triciabean reblogged this from ariesonfire
- kilomonster likes this
- percialliabphotography reblogged this from ariesonfire
- ariesonfire posted this